Thursday, June 25, 2009

Day 4 update: Jazia's 30 in 30

Things are great today...already on Day 4. I have dropped 3 pounds from 205 to 202. I had no change in measurements on Day 3. The exercises are tough, especially the lunges, but each day I strive to get better.

My measurements for Day 4:
Chest 42 - no change
Waist 36 (38) -2 inches
Hips 44 no change
Thighs 42 no change
Calves 16R 16L no change
Arms 13R 13L no change

I am satisfied with my progress so far with London Personal Trainer Dax Moy's 30lbs in 30days challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to take a moment and post on the blogs of all those involved with the 30 day challenge. My wife, Melissa, is doing this challenge as well and I am so proud of her and of all of you! Keep up the great work! A whole week down and look at all the changes and results - in so many ways. You truly are a bunch of incredible people - so inspirational in staying with the workouts, the food guidelines and the posting. Totally brilliant!

    I hope others see your blogs and the awesome job you are all doing. Well, just wanted to throw some well wishes into other members as I've been commenting on Melissa's blog.

    I wish you all a great adventure - while taking on a serious challenge. Congrats on the progress!

    Best to ya!
    Andrew L

    ReplyDelete